Roto Solid S | 89 NN
Screw-on hinge for entrance doors up to 80 kg
- For doors up to 80 kg
- Can be used in all common timber and PVC profile systems
- Optimal load transfer on the leaf via triangle of forces
- With additional gasket compression adjustment
- Additional version available for profiles with narrow visible widths / renovation profiles
The Roto Solid S | 89 NN two-part screw-on hinge is ideal for timber and PVC doors up to a sash weight of 80 kg.
Roto Solid S screw-on hinges offer solutions in various different performance categories and design lines.
A wide range of powder-coated surfaces enables an individual colour design – for door hinges which seamlessly blend into the overall appearance of the door.
Large adjustment distances enable custom adaptations on the hinge side that contribute towards the functionality and durability of the door as a whole.
- Wide selection of colours
- Powder-coated surface
- Low-maintenance powder-coated surface
- Maintenance-free thanks to high-quality self-lubricating PVC bush
- Sash hinge bush specially secured in the sash hinge to prevent removal
- Can be used on DIN left / DIN right for reduced logistics and administrative outlay
- Pin module and cylindrical pin made from stainless steel ensure added durability
|Max. 80 kg
|14 – 25.5 mm
|CE-certified in accordance with DIN EN 1935:2002, hinge class 11; QM 343 ift Rosenheim