Roto Solid S | 117 H
Screw-on hinge for doors
- For outward opening doors up to 160 kg
- Specially for block profiles with negative overlap
- Optimal load transfer on the leaf via triangle of forces
- With integrated adjusting scale
The Roto Solid S | 117 H two-part screw-on hinge is ideal for heavy PVC doors up to a sash weight of 160 kg and is specially designed for use in block profiles with negative overlap.
Roto Solid S screw-on hinges offer solutions in various different performance categories and design lines.
A wide range of powder-coated and anodised surfaces enables an individual colour design – for door hinges which seamlessly blend into the overall appearance of the door.
Large adjustment distances enable custom adaptations on the hinge side that contribute towards the functionality and durability of the door as a whole.
- Hinge casing made from extruded aluminium
- Wide selection of colours
- Powder-coated or anodised surface
- Maintenance-free thanks to high-quality self-lubricating PVC bush
- Axis pin can be removed in an upward direction for fast and simple installation and removal of the door
- Sash hinge cover is clipped on for a secure hold
- Sash hinge cover specially secured to prevent removal
- Can be used on DIN left / DIN right for reduced logistics and administrative outlay
- Pin module and cylindrical pin made from stainless steel ensure added durability
- Adjustment when fully assembled without undoing the fixing
- Without lateral offset of hinge bodies
|Sash weight||Max. 160 kg|
|Overlap area||-4,5 – 9,25 mm|
|Certification||CE-certified in accordance with DIN EN 1935:2002, hinge class 14; SKG**|