Roto Solid B | 130 R
Two-part butt hinge for recessed aluminium doors
- Clamp hinge with the appearance of a butt hinge
- For main doors, back doors and balcony doors up to 120 kg
- Can be used in various recessed aluminium profiles with Euro-groove 15 / 20
- Suitable for inward and outward opening doors
The Roto Solid B | 130 R two-part, clampable butt hinge is ideal for aluminium main doors, back doors and balcony doors up to a sash weight of 120 kg.
Butt hinges are in demand in door construction and are enjoying increasing popularity. Not only the appearance is crucial, but the functionality and stability too.
Roto Solid B | 130 R combines the visual advantages of a butt hinge with the benefits of a clamp hinge.
The hinge is swivelled in and clamped on the frame side. On the sash side, a clamping support-strip is secured in the sash with self-tapping screws and the sash hinge is then installed.
A standardised drilling diameter for all screws and pins also simplifies installation, making it more efficient.
- Slimline butt hinge design
- Available in various RAL colours and electrolytically anodised surfaces
- Custom coating of unpainted hinges possible at the window and door manufacturer
- Certified service life of 200,000 opening cycles in accordance with DIN EN 1935
- Axis pin made of stainless steel supports durability
- Maintenance-free thanks to high-quality self-lubricating bearing bush
- Can be used on DIN left / DIN right for reduced logistics and administrative outlay
- Simple and rapid installation thanks to clampable frame and screw-on sash component
- Standardised drilling diameter for efficient production
- Simple alignment of the shadow groove using packing plates
|Sash weight||Max. 120 kg|
|Adjustment||Laterally adjustable: ±1.5 mm|
|Certification||CE-certified in accordance with DIN EN 1935:2002, hinge class 13|