Roto Patio Lift
Hardware for versatile use in Lift&Slide systems
- Wide range of applications from 150 to 400 kg sash weight
- Can also be used with modern Slim profiles
- DesignLocking espagnolette for an attractive appearance and increased comfort
- High-quality, durable roller unit technology for quiet, convenient sliding
- Stainless steel Plus roller unit with increased corrosion protection
- Burglary inhibition in accordance with RC 2
Roto Patio Lift is the hardware for versatile use in aluminium and PVC Lift&Slide systems with sash weights from 150 to 400 kg, which is also suitable for modern Slim profiles.
Roto Patio Lift offers a variety of possible uses for Lift&Slide systems.
- Light elements up to XXL elements, with sash weights of 150 kg and 400 kg respectively
- Ideal for heavy triple-glazed sashes which meet the requirements of the current German Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinsparungsverordnung) and German Thermal Insulation Ordinance (Wärmeschutzverordnung)
- Special Slim versions with slimline, design-oriented profiles for modern architecture
- Optional night ventilation for an improved room climate without draughts
Thanks to their meticulous workmanship and outstanding robustness, the roller units are designed for durability.
- Roller unit components made from stainless steel
- Rollers made from high-quality PVC mounted on ball bearings for smooth, quiet operation
Stainless steel Plus roller unit
Stainless steel Plus roller units reliably ensure long-term functionality, even in extreme conditions.
- With increased corrosion protection, especially for coastal regions
- Ball bearings made from high-quality stainless steel for reliably ensuring long-term functionality
- Corrosion protection 1000 hours (proven via salt spray test)
2-in-1 roller unit
Round and flat connecting rods can be mounted on the roller units for the standard versions with 300 and 400 kg sash weight.
- Flexible mounting of the connecting rod in a roller unit
- No need for an adapter
- Fast processing, reduced storage and logistics expenditure
High-quality, easy-to-install espagnolettes ensure efficient processing.
- Quickly installed thanks to form-fitting connection with the roller unit
- Set up with profile cylinder for greater security
- Simple and convenient to operate
- With integrated dampers from a sash weight of 300 kg
- Optionally available with individual customer logo (info clip)
For greater operating convenience and appealing design.
- With the DesignLocking espagnolette, the locking cam does not protrude into the access area, but is located in the espagnolette and is moved with the sash.
- The striker that looks like it is flush with the surface impresses on the frame side.
- Depending on the profile used, significantly shorter processing time by avoiding routing work
- Several striker versions available for a variety of profile systems
Individual design options offered by modern handles.
- Handles in the classic Roto Line design
- Uniform appearance possible throughout the entire building
- Optionally available in an uncoated version for individual colouration
For higher security standards, achieve burglary inhibition in accordance with RC 2 using just a few additional components.
- Anti-jemmy device
- Drilling protection
- Lockable handle / espagnolette