Roto Patio Life
Comfort hardware for large sliding door
- Comfortable and intuitive operation of large and heavy sliding doors up to 400 kg
- Energy-efficient, barrier-free enhanced threshold
- High impermeability due to circumferential gasket
- Protection against burglary according to RC 2 / RC 2N
- Secured night ventilation that cannot be seen from outside with the door completely locked
With the innovative "Lift&Slide" hardware system Roto Patio Life for timber profiles, large and heavy balcony doors with a sash weight of up to 400 kg can be operated particularly easily and comfortably across a total frame width of up to 6.5 m.
The sliding hardware eliminates the need to lift the entire door leaf, since during operation only the horizontal gaskets are lifted – and really simply just using the handle.
With this refined technology, we meet all the requirements of the European standard DIN EN 13126-16 for Lift&Slide hardware and are way ahead of the competition in terms of ease of use.
Comfort and barrier-free living
The stand-out convenience feature of this system is the comfortable operation by raising the horizontal seals.
It couldn't be more convenient!
A further highlight is the secured yet concealed night ventilation: turning the handle 180° upwards opens only the upper seal, allowing simple yet efficient ventilation that's not visible from outside – the sliding doors remain fully locked.
Further comfort features:
- Standard integrated enhanced threshold with a replaceable aluminium cover
- Flat roller track with a height of only 56 mm allows barrier-free passage
- The logical and intuitive handle movement means that mishandling and operating errors are not possible.
- The handle's locked position ("downwards") is the same as on standard Tilt&Turn windows.
An innovative sealing concept and a standard integrated enhanced threshold reliably provide optimum sealing properties. This enables a significant reduction in energy consumption.
- All-round seals for maximum impermeability values among comparable systems:
- Impermeability against driving rain DIN EN 1026/12207: Grade 9A
- Air permeability: DIN EN 1027/12208: Grade 4
- The enhanced threshold with a special mix of thermally insulating materials provides optimum isothermal efficiency and prevents cold bridges and condensation.
- The most stringent impermeability and thermal insulation requirements are fulfilled despite the low threshold.
Roto Patio Life has RC 2 security status as standard. This is ensured by the espagnolette, which features up to four mushroom cams, and special locking components in the centre part: the “centre closers”.
The sliding doors also remain completely locked with the concealed night ventilation feature, as the striker pins with the mushroom-head security cam are anchored securely in the security striker.