Roto Patio Fold
Premium hardware for Fold&Slide systems with a large surface
- Full opening width gives a generous access
- Total frame width of up to 6 m
- Energy-efficient, barrier-free comfort threshold
- Optimised roller units on ball bearings, with quiet rollers made of PVC for more comfort and durability
Roto Patio Fold allows you to open large Fold&Slide systems for timber, PVC and aluminium profiles up to sash weights of 100 kg. All door elements can be folded to save space and can be pushed to the side over a total frame width of up to 6 m.
Roto Patio Fold&Slide doors give you generous and – where needed – barrier-free access to terraces, conservatories, conference rooms, guest rooms or business rooms, besides being equally suited to use as room dividers. Besides hotels and catering establishments, Fold&Slide systems are also being increasingly used in private home building.
Comfort and barrier-free living
Roto Patio Fold makes the handling of Fold&Slide doors especially simple and comfortable.
In addition, the optional flush-floor enhanced threshold allows barrier-free access.
- All door elements are folded and pushed to the side to save space for optimum room use.
- An integral Tilt&Turn sash can be used as a passage or for ventilation like a terrace or balcony door independently of the folding elements.
- Variable opening types, opening inwards or outwards
- Optimised roller units on ball bearings, with quiet rollers made of PVC instead of stainless steel for more comfort and durability
- Small brushes in the rollers ensure a largely dirt-free roller track.
- A cover strip with anti-slide grooves protects against soiling in the passage area.
- Optional enhanced threshold for improved isothermal efficiency and barrier-free living
Timber and PVC
Due to the modular design of the hardware system, components from the Roto NT modular system can be used. In addition, this Fold&Slide hardware offers further installation advantages:
- Variable fixing locations for the frame hinges permit optimum adaptation to the profile system.
- A frame hinge bearing with additional packers allows adaptation to different overlap heights.
- The hinges can be steplessly adjusted by +/- 3 mm with an allen key.