Roto Solid B | 150 R
Butt hinge for doors
- For doors up to 120 kg
- Especially suited to doors with double-sided sash-overlapping panels
- 3D adjustment is possible without lateral offset of roller bodies
The Roto Solid S | 150 R two-part butt hinge is ideal for timber and PVC main entrance doors up to a sash weight of 100 kg.
Butt hinges are in demand in door construction and are enjoying increasing popularity. Not only the appearance is crucial, but the functionality and stability too.
Thanks to their slimline hinge design, Roto Solid B butt hinges draw attention to the design of the door – they seamlessly blend into the overall appearance or are added as a visual accent and are therefore a particular highlight.
- Wide selection of colours
- Powder-coated or anodised surface
- Slimline butt hinge design
- With load-bearing components made from extruded aluminium for greater stability and reliability
- Maintenance-free thanks to high-quality self-lubricating PVC bush
- Can be used on DIN left / DIN right for reduced logistics and administrative outlay
- Standardised drilling diameter for simple and efficient installation
- Pin module and cylindrical pin made from stainless steel ensure added durability
- Adjustment when fully assembled without undoing the fixing
- Without lateral offset of roller bodies
|Sash weight||Max. 120 kg|
|Certification||CE-certified in accordance with DIN EN 1935-2002, hinge class 13|