Roto NT Power Hinge
Aesthetic hinge solution for heavy, room-height windows and balcony doors
- Up to 300 kg Sash weight
- Visually attractive hinges
- Individual choice of colour for the hinges is possible
Roto NT Power Hinge is the hardware system for particularly heavy and large windows and balcony doors made from timber or timber/aluminium. This extremely stable and optically attractive hinge side solution is suitable for sash weights up to 300 kg on Turn-Only windows.On Tilt&Turn windows, the maximum sash weight is still 200 kg. The system is also possible as a TiltFirst variant.
All components from the Roto NT modular system are perfectly tailored to each other and offer almost unlimited combination possibilities, thus enabling customers' various requirements to be met as flexibly as possible.Roto provides a 10-year functional warranty on all Roto NT components.
Roto NT lock concept
The basic Roto NT lock concept consists of the simple retrofitting of centre locks with security cams and security strikers:
- Standard strikers can be easily replaced with security strikers.
- All locking cam versions can be combined with the same strikers.
- All strikers have the same screwing axis.
- Roto NT is tested and certified in accordance with DIN 18104-2 as burglar-inhibiting retrofit hardware.
- Roto NT is tested and certified in accordance with DIN EN 1627-1630 for PVC and timber profiles.
The following locking cam variants are available:
- Locking cam E: Adjustable gasket compression +/- 0.8 mm
- Locking cam P: Security mushroom cam with adjustable gasket compression +/- 0.8 mm
- Locking cam V: Security mushroom cam with adjustable height +/- 0.8 mm and adjustable gasket compression +/- 0.8 mm
Surface finish RotoSil
All Roto NT hardware components are treated with the unique RotoSil coating technology as standard. This involves galvanizing the basic material, passivating it with nano particles and then visually sealing it.
- Optimum corrosion protection with unique self-healing in the event of minor scratches
- RotoSil displays “extraordinarily high resistance to red-coloured rust” and thereby exceeds what is required by the standard DIN EN 13126/8 Class 5 as per EN 1670:2007 (D) many times over.
- Free of chromium (VI) compounds, is also environmentally safe and poses no health risks
- The components have an even, matt silver appearance
Roto NT special surface
The Roto NT special surface is used for maximum resistance to extreme environmental influences. Following basic galvanic sealing, each individual NT component is given a special top coat of varnish.
- Maximum corrosion protection for long-term functionality and durability
- Robust against aggressive acids, gases and alkalis
- The Roto NT special surface coating displays “extraordinarily high corrosion resistance under extraordinarily hard conditions”, and thereby exceeds what is required by the standard DIN EN 13126/8 Class 5 (highest class) as per EN 1670:2007 (D) many times over.
- The components have an even, matt silver appearance.
|Sash weight||Turn-Only window: max. 300 kg; Tilt&Turn window: max. 200 kg|
|Sash rebate width|
Max. 1600 mm
|Sash rebate height||Max. 3000 mm|
|Security||RC 1 – RC 3|
The Roto NT hardware system based on the modular principle consists of perfectly harmonised components, and offers many possibilities for meeting the many different customer demands as flexibly as possible.
- All areas – from standard hardware with basic security right up to high-quality 'Comfort' or premium hardware – can be covered by a single hardware system.
- The high series standard can be individually optimised with just a few easy-to-use components.
- All components can always be clamped in the same locations, and can be connected quickly and easily via the patented Clip&Fit technology.
- The cropping ranges, hooking-in components and screw positions are identical on all connectable components.
The automation concept for hardware installation on sashes and frames is structured in modular levels that can be assigned to the many different production volumes and company sizes. Each of these automation levels allow unlimited flexibility. Restructurings are possible at any time, allowing you to react quickly and flexibly to changes on the market.
- Manual, machine-supported of fully-automatic hardware installation possible
- The processor alone determine the level of rationalisation that fits in perfectly with your operations.
- All window types can be covered by a small range of parts, without the need to change machines.
- Can be worked with various manufacturers' machines
- Self-clip-fit components for all hardware grooves bring significant time savings