Roto NT Designo
Concealed hinge solution for windows and balcony doors with high sash weights up to 150 kg
- Concealed hinge side
- Efficient hardware installation with the Roto NT modular system
- Three-dimensional hinge side adjustment
Roto NT Designo is the concealed hinge side for attractive timber, PVC and aluminium windows up to 150 kg sash weight. No hinges visible from the outside, no caps – nothing detracts from the window's appearance.
All components from the Roto NT modular system are perfectly tailored to each other and offer almost unlimited combination possibilities, thus enabling customers' various requirements to be met as flexibly as possible. Roto provides a 10-year functional warranty on all Roto NT components.
Roto NT lock concept
The basic Roto NT lock concept consists of the simple retrofitting of centre locks with security cams and security strikers:
- Standard strikers can be easily replaced with security strikers.
- All locking cam versions can be combined with the same strikers.
- All strikers have the same screwing axis.
- Roto NT is tested and certified in accordance with DIN 18104-2 as burglar-inhibiting retrofit hardware.
- Roto NT is tested and certified in accordance with DIN EN 1627-1630 for PVC and timber profiles.
The following locking cam variants are available:
- Locking cam E: Adjustable gasket compression +/- 0.8 mm
- Locking cam P: Security mushroom cam with adjustable gasket compression +/- 0.8 mm
- Locking cam V: Security mushroom cam with adjustable height +/- 0.8 mm and adjustable gasket compression +/- 0.8 mm
Surface finish RotoSil
All Roto NT hardware components are treated with the unique RotoSil coating technology as standard. This involves galvanizing the basic material, passivating it with nano particles and then visually sealing it.
- Optimum corrosion protection with unique self-healing in the event of minor scratches
- RotoSil displays “extraordinarily high resistance to red-coloured rust” and thereby exceeds what is required by the standard DIN EN 13126/8 Class 5 as per EN 1670:2007 (D) many times over.
- Free of chromium (VI) compounds, is also environmentally safe and poses no health risks
- The components have an even, matt silver appearance
Roto NT special surface
The Roto NT special surface is used for maximum resistance to extreme environmental influences. Following basic galvanic sealing, each individual NT component is given a special top coat of varnish.
- Maximum corrosion protection for long-term functionality and durability
- Robust against aggressive acids, gases and alkalis
- The Roto NT special surface coating displays “extraordinarily high corrosion resistance under extraordinarily hard conditions”, and thereby exceeds what is required by the standard DIN EN 13126/8 Class 5 (highest class) as per EN 1670:2007 (D) many times over.
- The components have an even, matt silver appearance.
Barrier-free living 20 mm
The combination of Roto NT Designo with the Roto Eifel range of thresholds shows in an impressive way, how driving rain impermeability can be achieved for barrier-free balcony doors.
- Product solution for barrier-free residential construction (DIN 18040, construction height 20 mm)
- Thermally broken threshold Roto Eifel TB with adapter solution for striker
- Design weather profile strip with modified brush location for improved impermeability (also applicable for double-sashed balcony doors)
- Mounting base for pivot rest and turn-restrictor
- Resistant to driving rain when installed in compliance with the system
|Sash weight||Max. 150 kg|
|Sash (rebate) width|
|Sash (rebate) height|
|Aluminium hardware groove||16 mm|
|Security||RC 1 – RC 3|
The Roto NT hardware system based on the modular principle consists of perfectly harmonised components, and offers many possibilities for meeting the many different customer demands as flexibly as possible.
- All areas – from standard hardware with basic security right up to high-quality 'Comfort' or premium hardware – can be covered by a single hardware system.
- The high series standard can be individually optimised with just a few easy-to-use components.
- All components can always be clamped in the same locations, and can be connected quickly and easily via the patented Clip&Fit technology.
- The cropping ranges, hooking-in components and screw positions are identical on all connectable components.
The automation concept for hardware installation on sashes and frames is structured in modular levels that can be assigned to the many different production volumes and company sizes. Each of these automation levels allow unlimited flexibility. Restructurings are possible at any time, allowing you to react quickly and flexibly to changes on the market.
- Manual, machine-supported of fully-automatic hardware installation possible
- The processor alone determine the level of rationalisation that fits in perfectly with your operations.
- All window types can be covered by a small range of parts, without the need to change machines.
- Can be worked with various manufacturers' machines
- Self-clip-fit components for all hardware grooves bring significant time savings
Do you have any questions about the product?
+49 711 7598 email@example.com