Roto Patio Inowa stands for a completely new sliding technology for sliding doors and windows made from timber, PVC and aluminium up to a sash weight of 250 kg.
The innovative closing movement perpendicular to the frame profile and the specially developed Soft functions make sliding elements particularly easy to operate. The concealed technology also allows for slimline profiles with a modern design.
- Intelligent sliding: convenient and simple operation which requires little force thanks to innovative closing movement perpendicular to the frame profile
Tightly sealed thanks to circumferential gasket and active control of all locking points including in the mullion
Intelligent design thanks to concealed technology
- Sliding doors and windows made of timber, PVC and aluminium frame material
- Sash weights up to 250 kg
- Sash (rebate) width up to 2000 mm
- Sash (rebate) height up to 2500 mm
- Retracting distance: 8 mm
- RC 2 / RC 2N
- Diagrams A, C and K
- Profiles: Running inward and outward