Today, modern windows close virtually air-tight. And that makes regular, need-based, natural ventilation is all the more important. But while many things are a matter of course and run automatically elsewhere, we still ventilate our rooms at home and at the office manually. That is neither convenient nor efficient.
In combination with intelligent sensors, time switches or BUS systems, our concealed electric Roto E-Tec Drive tilt ventilation system integrated completely in the window hardware enables fully automatic tilting and locking of windows. It is extremely convenient, reduces heating costs and prevents the formation of mould.
- Regular ventilation intervals can be programmed and create a pleasant room climate through need-based air exchange
- Steplessly adjustable tilt-depth
- Reliable, quiet motor operation
- Optimised for low fanlight windows
- The window can be operated manually at any time
A suitable solution for every requirement
- Roto E-Tec Drive Plug&Play:
Immediate commissioning thanks to pre-installed components.
- Roto E-Tec Drive Set:
Includes all required installation components.
- Roto E-Tec Drive:
Individual drive unit for project applications.
All solutions can be independently configured and monitored with the Roto E-Tec Drive:
- Simplified initial operation
- Individual ventilation parameters adjustment
- Remote diagnostics
Upon request, the Roto E-Tec Drive can be individually pre-programmed ex works.
- Tilt-First or Tilt-Only windows made of the frame materials timber, PVC and aluminium
- Sash rebate width: 690 – 1400 mm
- Sash rebate height: 290 – 2500 mm
- Sash weights up to 100 kg
PC-Software "RotoDriveComm" for E-Tec Drive Control Unit
» Download RotoDriveComm