Market launch Roto NX
Roto at Fensterbau Frontale in Nuremberg from 21st to 24th March 2018 in Hall 1
This year we would like to make our specific focus on customer benefits a reality, primarily with our new flagship product – Roto NX.
On a total area of around 1100 square metres, the modern stand architecture picks up on the four key themes of efficiency, security, comfort and design and links the individual products to each theme. The positioning and layout of the exhibits, as well as the way in which visitors are guided through the exhibition area, are planned so that upon coming to the end of each section, visitors always find themselves back at the centrepiece.
Roto NX – the Tilt&Turn hardware system for windows and balcony doors shaping the industry once again – is undoubtedly the focal point of Roto’s exhibition stand. The range of products – which was presented for the first time in November 2017 and has been widely available since the beginning of 2018 – will celebrate its official market launch in the Franconian city.
The comprehensive range is proving to be a “safe choice” for window producers, installation companies, building element dealers and building hardware dealers, as well as private builders and property owners. This is ensured by
- its high level of efficiency (simple, fast installation, significantly reduced storage and logistics expenditure),
- its distinct security (advanced burglary protection, reliable processing, extensive breadth and depth of the product range),
- its special convenient qualities (simple handling, long-term functionality, optimised ventilation properties, effortless integration into home automation) and
- its contemporary design (concealing cover caps, attractive powder coatings, concealed screws, etc.).
The new Roto NX assemblies will, of course, be presented to the expert audience in Nuremberg. Specifically, these include:
- the hinge side P for PVC windows,
- the hinge side T for timber windows with a sash weight of up to 150 kg,
- the “TiltSafe” burglary inhibition in accordance with RC 2 in a mechanical or electrical version on windows in the tilt position,
- the high backset espagnolette,
- the Plus floating-mullion sash espagnolette,
- the lifting mishandling device and
- the mechanical balcony door bullet catch.
Separate but together
One area of the exhibition stand is dedicated to demonstrating how future-proof, smart home-compatible components that provide added value for customers are used in practical applications. A light show demonstrates how a “remote control” such as a smartphone or tablet operates via a hub extending to the concealed electric tilt opening and locking drive, the Roto E-Tec Drive. The result is an opening and closing window. In addition, there’s another innovation in the form of a wireless sensor.
Deventer will also be providing information relating to current product and system solutions in the Roto area, but on its own stand. The specialist in sealing profiles made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) for windows, doors, gates, frames and glazing, which has been part of the group since 2016, will demonstrate its varied range of high-quality products for window and door designs using six example exhibits. This will also involve the combination of gasket and hardware, perfect in terms of technology and function. For market partners, it is not least an efficient security factor that saves time and money.
Learn more about
» Roto NX
» Roto E-Tec Drive