Our high-quality Roto NT Tilt&Turn hardware system is suitable for the most different window shapes made of the frame materials timber, PVC and aluminium with 16 mm hardware groove.
All over the world, it sets standards as a technology and market leader, and fulfils the most stringent demands in terms of security, ease of use, durability and design.
All components from the Roto NT modular system are perfectly tailored to each other and offer almost unlimited combination possibilities, thus enabling customers' various requirements to be met as flexibly as possible.
- Turn-Only / Tilt&Turn windows with timber, PVC and aluminium frames
- The following sash weights with visible Roto NT hinge side:
- up to 150kg with timber profiles
- up to 130kg with PVC profiles
- up to 100kg with aluminium profiles
- Sash weights up to 150 kg with the concealed hinge side Roto NT Designo
- Sash weights up to 300 kg with Roto NT PowerHinge, the hinge side for particularly large and heavy timber windows
Zero barrier / Turn-Only hinge side for PVC windows up to 40 kg
We combine components of the modular Roto NT and Roto Eifel threshold systems to present a watertight zero barrier solution in the area of balcony doors.
Roto NT K for Turn-Only sashes: Visible hinge side for sash weights up to 40 kg.
Standard with extras
Modular system access routes